- IMDC is gearing up to make our first full length feature film (Dominick's Last Words) .
- We believe it has the right ingredients for success, both critically and financially - in the domestic as well as the overseas markets.
- We will hire well-known actors and production people.
- We will attempt to keep the first film to a PG-13 rating in order to bring in a large audience.
- We believe the film will appeal to an audience with a wide age-range.
- We are also designing the film to appeal to major distributors such as Disney, Sony, Fox etc.
- We are raising 5 million dollars for production costs.
- We are highly confident that this film will make a healthy enough profit to make investors happy.
- We have a slate of 23 film ideas to follow our first.
- We expect each film to make enough to pay for the next film.
- Investors will get Common Stock (voting).
- If the first film does as good as we expect - the first investors will also get a Special Dividend equivalent to 120% of their original investment.
The movie business has proven over time to be a recession-proof business. When things are rough- people want fantasy, they want to escape. They want to be entertained. They want to forget about the real world for a while, and sometimes they want to be inspired and uplifted.